Friday, May 31, 2013

One Of The Best Nights Of Sex Ever - My Threesome





I have a Fuck-it List.  And on that list is a three-some.  What is really was, was I wanted to sexplore being with a woman, BUT if I didn't like it I wanted a man there to take over.  Well thought out, well planned and in the bed, well played.

I can't remember a time in my life that I was nervous.  This was it. I knew what I wanted, I wanted to have an orgasm, I wanted to perform oral sex on 'her', I wanted to give her an orgasm, I wanted it to be very erotic, and if I had a choice I would like her to have big breasts.

David was quite attractive, he asked me out, I asked the usual questions.... are you a sexual deviant? .... do you make your own money? ... do you drive and actually own car?.... what is your living situation?.... STOP! he was living with his wife.  I started to walk away and he said.."I'm asking you out to go to our home and meet my wife... I got the sense you wanted to explore something". This man was not only attractive he was clever as well.  "Why yes, in fact I do want to sexplore something".  I needed to prepare, I needed to shave my legs and ...... I told him to get his wife to call me later.  His wife did call, we had a great chat an decided to meet at my place on the weekend.

I had to prepare, fresh sheets, one more pillow, clean the place, make some food, buy some wine, maybe bake some of 'those cookies'.... and consult a friend of mine who had been in this situation many times.  "They sound like they do this all the time, so they will take the lead and basically Jane, if anything passes in front of your mouth.... either lick it or suck it".  Great advice.

I started with some wine.  Then more wine, and.... a little bit more to ease my nerves.  'Ding dong'...they're here.  David looked good, she looked great with gorgeous breasts!   We sat down and got to know each other. David asked a number of times if it was time to go to the bedroom.. OMG! men never change!  She and I laughed and told him to calm down.  She and I got to know each other... laughed about the fact that we each needed to shave our legs before we met...David was bored... we didn't care.   I served a little snack and cocktails.  At some point she leaned over and kissed me, that was the starting gun, it was time to retire to the bedroom.  David had his clothes off before we left the couch.  I got up from the couch and stumbled... oh shit, waaaay too much wine.  I needed to water to now to counteract the alcohol in my bloodstream. more water, maybe a little more. 

Amanda and I took our time in the bedroom,  slowly undressing each other, talking and kissing, David was stroking himself.  He was not going to be able to make it if he didn't slow down. We allowed David to join us now, he started with a deep kiss to me, then a kiss with Amanda.

It was like a well trained orchestra and David was the conductor.  I was well stocked with dildos, rope, blind-folds, anal beads, lubrication, vibrators, massage oil and so on and so on.   He moved effortlessly between Amanda and I kissing, stroking, pinching nipples, we were in a perfect human triangle.  His lips on my pussy, my lips on her pussy, her lips on his cock. We were changing positions based on David's arousal, Amanda was slowly him down.  He was finally allowed to enter me and he was beautiful...perfectly shaped cock, great length and girth for me and he hit my G-spot dead on.  Amanda was kissing me and sucking my nipples.  David turned me over doggy-style and Amanda was her back while I went between her legs.  This all made so much sense, doggy is one of my favourite positions and now I had something to do while I was facing the sheets.. there was a gorgeous woman there.  I was being pleased and I made sure I pleased her.  We kissed and suckled each others breasts.  I came in squirting bliss.  David was so aroused, Amanda doesn't squirt.  He nearly came inside me.  He pulled out quickly to make sure he finished in Amanda, that is 'their' rule. He entered Amanda and I continued kissing her until they both came together.

It was a perfect night.  We all stayed in bed for the rest of the night, we moved around each other all night, once in a while one of us would fall asleep and the other two would play.  The morning came too quickly.  We said our sleepy good byes' at the door.  I smiled constantly for a week.  I finally had had my three-some and had no idea why I waited so long.  We saw each other often.  Amanda went away for the summer and our 3some fun just sort of  faded away.  I didn't want to be with David alone.. not sure how he felt about that, but that was the truth.   My fuck-it list was coming along really well.  NEXT!

~Jane, big smile while I remember that nite.

Check me out on FB

My TOYSTORE!

follow my daily sexploring on Twitter


No comments: